Guide for Users:
- The application is intended exclusively for the cost calculations for part manufacturing using the method of Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF). Please read the terms and conditions document for further details.
- How does it work?
- Step 1: Upload your part in the .stl format and wait until it is completely uploaded to the browser. Max. allowable file size 30 MB.
- Step 2: Select the material you desire for the part and the online cost generator will instantaneously generate the price for the part.
- Step 3: In case you would like to have a binding offer for the part, input your email and we will send you an offer within 1-2 working days.
- Don’t have a part in mind and want to just try out the cost generator?
- We suggest to try out the wheel adapter file from Thingiverse. Click here to download the .stl file.
- Do you need a NDA?
- Then get in touch with us and we will work with you to prepare the necessary documentation. Your file is stored in our server only when you send us a request for quotation – in all other cases we do not receive any sensitive data of the users.
- For technical and sales-related questions do not hesitate to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s get started – upload your .stl file:
File Unit: mm inch
|Model Dimensions:||x x cm|